mercredi 4 juin 2014

Take a look at me now



Today, it's some creations of the creator whom I discovered there is a little, that I present you. Xy is french and opened her store since three months ago. Although I made the decision to blog in a different way to be able to work at best my courses, the various competitions in which I'm involved, to give some time and energy to my new activities of mainstore management, and more than everything to protect me from time with the love of my Sl life, nevertheless it's very important for me to contribute to make know the talent of some of our french creators And MY STYLE is a part of some talents that I chose to represent and to emphasize on my blog. The creations are totally differents and printed of whim and sensualism -

To discover !! Run to have a look on the mainstore !!






* MY STYLE *- Fée mauve
FINESMITH - Midbar set
Truth hairs - Birdie


*My Style* - Ensemble Trans Ydille York
D!va hairs -
Noya poses -

Music : Against all odds - (take a look on me now)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire