mercredi 4 novembre 2015

Let her go.





NRage Studio Poses! @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Opening November 6th

2 RARES with props - Silver & Gold (8 poses includes NRage Model Shape)

10 Common poses with Mirror versions of each


Today, I were playing with a skin I'm falling in love when I saw it. It's not my new me, just an asiatic or kawai version of mine. So fun to work with it ! Enjoy !























ASTRALIA @ The Chapter Four - Monarch Butterfly headpiece with hud 

[NikotiN] @ The Chapter Four - Pipe Calabash (rusty)

.::Luna::. Body Art - Fall'15 slink feets and hands

{More More} - Lily skin tone & Maitreya body hud & Slink appliers & Tropical lips

~Blacklace~ Sophia corset dress Maitreya green

.::CHEVEUX::. - F070 Browns

R.cielli - Louelle high heels for slink













Nightcore - Let her go

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire